Evaluating Water Leakage of Buildings: Using ASTM E 2128
The Evaluating Water Leakage of Buildings presentation explains the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM International) “Standard Guide for Evaluating Water Leakage of Building Walls (E2128-01a)”, which describes methods for determining and evaluating causes of water leakage of exterior walls.
The objective of the Seminar is to gain a“big picture” understanding of how professionals gather, analyze and use building performance data. Also participants may learn best practices and “the scientific approach” to figuring out building performance problems to have something to contrast against, when faced with people who have drawn erroneous conclusions based on poor investigation techniques.
Comments from attendees:
- "I thought the webinar was excellent. Lots of great information and very well presented. The materials were clear, concise and informative. I am looking forward the next webinar in the series."
- "The presenter was well prepared and easy to understand. Very thorough as well."
- "It was very informative and helped direct me to certain standards for water testing and inspection I will use going forward - very helpful!"
- "Informative. Good foundation for water intrusion issues."
- "Great presentation. I especially appreciated the discussion of ASTM E-2128. I plan to use this standard in defending window leak claims in all my cases."
- “Very helpful and provided information that I can use as a reference."
For more information or to attend an upcoming seminar/webinar call us or email us at email@example.com.